PREMIUM BEESWAX FURNITURE POLISH
FREE SHIPPING IN UK
Simply the best beeswax furniture polish for any type of wood
BRINGS OLD FURNITURE BACK TO LIFE
PRESERVES THE FINISH OF ANTIQUE WOOD
REVIVES AND PROTECTS ALL TYPES OF WOOD FINISHES
- 100% natural ingredients
- Triple filtered beeswax organically farmed and humanely harvested by the world-renowned beekeepers at Buckfast Abbey
- All natural waxes: T1-grade carnauba, myrica, Japan and berry
- Blended in the traditional way with pure pine gum spirits of turpentine
- Absolutely no silicone, no aggressive petrochemical solvents, no toluene, no white/mineral spirits whatsoever - guaranteed
- Very easy to apply and buff - a little polish goes a very long way because pure turpentine holds more wax in suspension by volume than petrochemical solvents
- Our specially developed blend of waxes ensures that you don't necessarily have to polish again for at least a year and possibly up to 3 years
- Clip-top Le ParfaitTM jar with air-tight seal
- Our 100% plastic-free recyclable packaging is made from recycled cardboard from FSC approved sources
- 25% Discount on refills with our Return & Refill scheme
- A complimentary box of sweet pea seeds for you to plant and grow as a 'Thank You' to the bees
Pure Gold is a clear beeswax polish ideal for use on Ash, Beech, Maple, Light Oak and Pine.
Rose Gold is a medium shade beeswax polish specially formulated for use on Rosewood, Light Mahogany, Cherry, and Honey Oak furniture or similar coloured woods.
Antique Gold is a dark beeswax polish designed for use on dark and antique woods such as Antique Oak, Mahogany, Walnut, Elm or similar dark coloured woods.
Environmental preservation is very important to us and we make every effort to ensure our products have a minimal impact on the environment:
- We are not driven by a corporate cost-reduction ethos. We select our components based on quality and sustainability rather than the cheapest alternatives
- 100% Plastic-free recyclable packaging
- Recycled cardboard and paper from FSC-approved mixed sources
- Packing tape that is paper & cotton based with a water-based gum adhesive which can be recycled along with the cardboard boxes
- No polypropylene-based tape. We use biodegradable raffia twine.
- No petrochemical solvents, we use only pure pine gum spirits of turpentine
- Reusable Le Parfait jars with a Return & Refill discount scheme
- Our workshop roof is completely covered in solar panels and generates far more electricity than we consume
- Our delivery partner, Royal Mail are committed to reduce their carbon emissions by 20% by 2020 and have already added 100 fully-electric vehicles to their UK fleet
HOW TO POLISH WITH BEESWAX
- Use a soft cloth or very fine 0000 wire wool
- With gentle pressure spread the polish evenly over the surface in the direction of the grain, being careful not to over apply and avoid any upholstered areas. Once applied the surface area should look matt in appearance
- Allow the pure pine turpentine to completely evaporate and the wax to harden
- Use a soft buffing cloth to buff the wax to a deep and lustrous shine
Weekly furniture maintenance of removing dust can be done by simply using a slightly damp cloth and drying if needed with a clean dry cloth - beeswax polish will protect the surface for a very long time.
If you have a larger surface like the side of a chest of drawers or the top of a dining table apply the beeswax more evenly by dabbing the surface all over with small amounts of polish then wipe in the direction of the grain to spread the wax evenly.
*SECRET TRADE TIP:
For carved relief areas such as an antique coffer, you can also apply beeswax furniture polish with a cheap 1 inch trimmed paint brush. It makes applying the beeswax much easier and allows the polish to get right into those dusty and hard to reach areas. Buff it 20 to 30 minutes later with the soft shoe brush and buffing cloth.
HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS FROM YOUR BEESWAX POLISH
PREMIUM BEESWAX FURNITURE POLISH
Excellent service and a perfect product for the work I was doing. I collected the wax myself and received a great welcome and advice and help from Simon. Would highly recommend your products and customer service.
I saw Simon on YouTube showing how to renovate a pine table which was very helpful but as we were renovating an old pine longcase clock I rang for more advice on which polish to use. His advice was extremely useful and thorough, even taking the time to look at some photos of the case for us. Since then I have received the polish and cloth and already started using it - its excellent and has a lovely smell to it too! I particularly liked the idea of including in our parcel the sweet pea seeds which I shall be planting early next year for our bees..
Worked very well polishing my Globe Wernicke bookcase