1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and the United States of America (excluding the states of Florida and Rhode Island) who are aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Gilboy's Limited ("Gilboys", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Gilboys containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase a beeswax furniture polishing kit and enter 'TANTALUS' as the discount code. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tantalus prize draw" in the subject line.
6. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Gilboys.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12pm GMT on 20th December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be chosen at random on a spreadsheet application using the random function formula which is used to generate random numbers. A random number will be generated next to each entrant and the winner will be the entrant with the highest number that is generated randomly by the spreadsheet. The draw will take place live on Facebook at 9pm GMT on 20th December 2017.
10. The winning prize is our antique Tantalus decanter cabinet that can be viewed on our website at http://gilboys.co.uk/antiques/antique-french-decanter-tantalus-inlaid/
11. Gilboys accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, shipping of the item).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 24th December 2017. If a winner does not respond to Gilboys within 14 days of being notified by Gilboys, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Gilboys shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Gilboys shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be offered for collection at Gilboy's premises. Shipping can be arranged on request.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 20th December 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Gilboy's Ltd, Staverton Works, New Lane, Staverton, Totnes, Devon TQ9 6AQ
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Gilboys retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Gilboy's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Gilboys and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Gilboys and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Gilboys accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Gilboys further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Gilboys for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Gilboys reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of
Gilboys in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Gilboys reserves the right at any time to cancel the Prize Draw in case of too few entries. Entrants will be promptly informed and refunded 25% of their purchase value in good faith.
22. Gilboys shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Promoter: Gilboy's Ltd, Staverton Works, New Lane, Staverton, Totnes, Devon TQ9 6AQ