Beeswax Furniture Polishing Kit (Twin Pack)
FREE SHIPPING IN UK
BRINGS OLD FURNITURE BACK TO LIFE
PRESERVES THE FINISH OF ANTIQUE WOOD
REVIVES AND PROTECTS ALL TYPES OF WOOD FINISHES
This beeswax polishing kit contains everything you need to polish and protect the finish of your wood furniture:
- Two jars of your selected Gilboy's Gold beeswax furniture polish
- 1.2 metres of our antique restorers' recommended oil-free wire wool
- 2 large lengths of our antique restorers' recommended polishing cloth
- 2 'gilded bee' pure Dartmoor beeswax repair cubes for filling dents, deep scratches and cracks
- 1 complimentary box of sweet-pea seeds for you to grow as a 'Thank You' to the bees
- Return & Refill: Hold on to our special reusable packaging and use it again to return your empty jar for a 25% discounted refill
- 100% natural ingredients
- Triple-filtered organically-farmed and humanely harvested beeswax from the world-renowned beekeepers at our local Buckfast Abbey
- The finest T1-grade natural carnauba wax
- Natural myrica, Japan and berry waxes
- Pure pine gum spirit of turpentine
- No white/mineral spirit, no toluene, no silicone or petrochemical solvents
- Clip-top Le ParfaitTM jar with air-tight seal
- 100% Plastic-free recyclable packaging made with recycled cardboard from FSC-approved mixed sources
We have developed our beeswax furniture polish to such a fine blend that you don't necessarily have to polish again for at least a year and possibly up to three years.
Pure Gold is a clear beeswax polish ideal for wooden furniture made of Ash, Beech, Maple, Light Oak and Pine.
Rose Gold is a medium shade beeswax polish specially formulated for use on Rosewood, Light Mahogany, Cherry, and Honey Oak furniture or similar coloured woods.
Antique Gold is a dark beeswax polish designed for use on dark and antique woods such as Antique Oak, Mahogany, Walnut, Elm or similar dark coloured woods.
HOW TO POLISH WITH BEESWAX
- Use a soft cloth or very fine 0000 wire wool
- With gentle pressure spread the polish evenly over the surface in the direction of the grain, being careful not to over apply and avoid any upholstered areas. Once applied the surface area should look matt in appearance
- Allow the pure pine turpentine to completely evaporate and the wax to harden
- Use a soft buffing cloth to buff the wax to a deep and lustrous shine
Weekly furniture maintenance of removing dust can be done by simply using a slightly damp cloth and drying if needed with a clean dry cloth - beeswax polish will protect the surface for a very long time.
If you have a larger surface like the side of a chest of drawers or the top of a dining table apply the beeswax more evenly by dabbing the surface all over with small amounts of polish and then wipe in the direction of the grain to spread the wax evenly.
*SECRET TRADE TIP:
For carved relief areas such as an antique coffer, you can also apply beeswax furniture polish with a cheap 1 inch trimmed paint brush. It makes applying the beeswax much easier and allows the polish to get right into those dusty and hard to reach areas. Once dry, buff it with the soft shoe brush and buffing cloth.
HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS FROM YOUR BEESWAX POLISH
Beeswax Furniture Polishing Kit (Twin Pack)
The Bees wax is amazing it has already made a difference to all my furniture.
The Georgian mahogany pieces are positively glowing. Thank you for the little personalised touches on and inside the box. I will definitely BEE back for more
I bought the Complete Beeswax Furniture Polishing Kit. I was bringing an 1870c oak Windsor chair back to life, after striping off the varnish etc I used your wax, what a transformation.
The package was perfect in every way. I have used
Antique gold on my sun faded chiffioner to good effect. I have several other dull pieces waiting for the luxury treatment. Thank you for your product and help tips.
Not really that impressed with the product reviving sun bleached wooden furniture. I have tried all three tins and although they polish well repairing the sun bleached areas is not a success by any stretch of the imagination. I have tried the product on several different items of furniture, tables, chairs and a Davonport Desk with real success.
The wax and kit is amazing. One tin wasn't enough for my project so I did have to order more. The table I stripped and polished started off with three different areas of wear (making it three different colors!) After stripping and sanding (using the youtube tutorial video) I used the polish and was genuinely surprised that the table not only looked amazing but is now basically one shade! Thanks so much!